Goals of the Peer Leader Approach Trainings:
- To increase our capacity for humanity.
- To experience Connectedness and understand the power of Social Networks.
- To identify the people who support us.
- To identify the characteristics and behaviors of supportive people.
- To understand our individual and collective beliefs around supporting others.
- To discuss and understand the roles and responsibilities of Peer Leaders.
- To create a positive environment to be authentic, vulnerable, and genuine.
- Learning to advocate for each other, and gain confidence and support in making good decisions.
Ways to implement the Peer Leader Approach:
- Community Service
- Positive messaging campaigns
- Participating in multi-school collaborations.